Your brand speaks for your company and its products and/or services. In today’s online-focused world, it’s important that your brand has a definitive, consistent, and responsive presence.
Whether you’re looking to build a brand from scratch, or strengthen an existing brand, this course will help you build a brand using social media. We’ll cover how to build a social media strategy, identify social media platforms that fit your brand, craft strong messages that will engage your audience, and evaluate and revise your strategy.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define terms related to social media branding
- Create a strategy for your social media brand
- Describe various social media platforms and identify what platforms fit your brand
- Communicate effectively over social media
- Deal with negative feedback and criticism
- Create a social media playbook to guide brand ambassadors
- Evaluate your brand strength and revise your strategy
An Introduction to Brand Building through Social Media
The unit 1 covers the following topics:
- What is Branding?
- What is Social Media?
- What is Social Media Branding?
- Building Your Social Media Branding Strategy
- Identifying Your Social Media Audience
- The Key Social Media Platforms
Creating Brand-Focused Messages
The unit 2 covers the following topics:
- Two-Way Communication
- Building Customer Trust
- Developing a Communication Strategy
This course has been accredited under ABC Awards Quality Licence Scheme by Brentwood Open Learning College Limited which has been approved as ABC Awards QLS centre to give formal recognition to courses. At the end of this course successful learners will be awarded a certificate of achievement by ABC Awards. The training courses have been designed specifically to meet the needs of learners who prefer to study from home. The course measurable learning outcomes have been benchmarked at Level 1 (using Ofqual's Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) level descriptors) to allow you to consider the depth of study, difficulty, and level of achievement involved.
What is ABC Awards?
ABC Awards is a national awarding organisation that has years of experience in developing and awarding high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. They have a comprehensive portfolio of over 650 Ofqual regulated qualifications on the national Qualifications and Credit framework (QCF) for all ages and abilities post-14.