Customer Service Online Training
Today’s business environment isn’t focused on 9-to-5, lifelong, static positions like it was decades ago. Our world is constantly shifting and evolving, meaning that businesses (and workers) must evolve with it. As a result of this shift, consultants have more opportunities than ever before. This course will show you how to build a business as a consultant.
What Will Students Learn?
- Discover the benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- Understand how building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- Learn how to apply communication techniques to build your network.
- Identify the key elements in strong working relationships, and how you might put more of these elements in your working relationships.
- Recognize the key interpersonal skills and practice using them.
Customer Focused Selling
The unit 1 covers the following topics:
- Focusing on Your Customer
- Understanding Effort vs. Results
- Considering the Possibilities
- What Influences People in Forming Relationships?
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
The unit 2 covers the following topics:
- Active Listening
- Responding to Feelings
- Reading Cues
- Demonstration Cues
- Tips for Becoming a Better Listener
- Non-Verbal Messages
- Managing the Mingling
- The Handshake
- Organizing Your Network
- Networking Tips
This course has been accredited under ABC Awards Quality Licence Scheme by Brentwood Open Learning College Limited which has been approved as ABC Awards QLS centre to give formal recognition to courses. At the end of this course successful learners will be awarded a certificate of achievement by ABC Awards. The training courses have been designed specifically to meet the needs of learners who prefer to study from home. The course measurable learning outcomes have been benchmarked at Level 1 (using Ofqual's Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) level descriptors) to allow you to consider the depth of study, difficulty, and level of achievement involved.
What is ABC Awards?
ABC Awards is a national awarding organisation that has years of experience in developing and awarding high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. They have a comprehensive portfolio of over 650 Ofqual regulated qualifications on the national Qualifications and Credit framework (QCF) for all ages and abilities post-14.