Accountability at Work
Organizations who promote accountability are more successful and more productive. In this course, you will learn about what accountability is how to promote it in your organization, and how to become more accountable to yourself and others.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand what accountability is and what events in history have shaped our view of it
- Identify the requirements for personal and corporate accountability
- Apply the cycle of accountability and the fundamental elements required to build an accountable organization
- Describe what individuals must do to become accountable
- Build skills required for accountability, including goal setting, giving and receiving feedback, and delegation
- Pinpoint ways to build ownership in your organization
- Isolate areas for further self-improvement