Balanced Scorecard Certification Online
Over the past several decades, organizations have come to realize that success cannot only be measured in dollars and cents. Intangible assets (like a company’s reputation, the knowledge base created by their employees, and training initiatives) can make up a huge portion of a company’s wealth. It only makes sense, then, that we need a new tool to help us measure this expanded definition of success. Enter the balanced scorecard! This tool and its related components will help your organization identify, document, plan, and execute a balanced strategic mission. It will also help your organization evaluate and revise its strategic execution.
This course will introduce you to the basics of the balanced scorecard and help you determine if this powerful tool is a good fit for your organization.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define what the balanced scorecard is and its benefits
- Describe common balanced scorecard pitfalls & how to avoid them
- Determine if the balanced scorecard is right for your organization
- Describe the key elements of the balanced scorecard process
- Identify a strategy map, tactical action plan, and balanced scorecard
- Create a vision statement for the balanced scorecard
- Understand what corporate values, mission statements, and vision statements are and how they tie into the balanced scorecard
- Understand what processes support the balanced scorecard